From September 15, Dacia vehicles will be available for sale online on the internet. The first site will be opened in Italy at www.dacia.it/dacia-store. Online sales of Dacia vehicles will then gradually be extended to other countries.
The online sales of Dacia cars on this transparent and reliable site are still managed by the network, just like a direct sale in which the customer's preferred dealer remains the main point of contact. Web users will also be able to purchase two exclusively colored "Online" limited editions.
Remaining faithful to its values of affordability, reliability and intelligence, Dacia is again revolutionizing the automotive sector by offering its vehicles for sale on the web.
Italy was chosen to launch Dacia Store because it is a market that offers significant opportunities for online sales, with a "networked" population that is open to online shopping. Dacia is also a very successful brand in Italy, with a 2.1% share of the consumer market at the end of July.
The full online process, which includes an online sales contract, allows web customers to buy vehicles directly online and make a down payment, while still choosing their preferred Dacia dealer. The dealer selected to supply the vehicle receives all the information from the web site by e-mail, plus the purchase order and other necessary documents. The dealer also delivers and hands over the vehicle and receives the final payment.
The network services the vehicles, with Dacia's new range of after-sales services, specially developed to meet the needs of the brand's customers.
Two exclusive internet limited editions online at the Dacia Store
- Dacia Sandero Ambiance Online petrol 1.2l 75 hp, with a CD-MP3 radio, air conditioning, an exclusive pearly white finish and a matt carbon roof
- Dacia Sandero Stepway diesel Online 1.5 DCI 90 hp DPF. Dacia's compact adventurer, with a CD-MP3 radio, air conditioning, roof bars and an exclusive matt carbon finish
How to buy a Dacia in just 15 clicks
Customers can access the online store in two ways
- through the configurator, in which vehicles available online are identified by an "online sale" label. Once customers have finished configuring their car, they can click on "buy now" and go directly to the Dacia Store.
- by clicking on the Dacia Store button on the home page, which takes them to the Dacia Store, where all the vehicles available for sale online are on show.
The rest of the online sales process is identical to a conventional sale
- customers can select the dealer who will deliver the vehicle
- creation of a customer account, with all the information required for the registration documents
- payment of a €500 down payment on a secure site managed by RCI Banque
- order fulfillment by the network
- possibility of tracking the order on the customer's individual private page
- collection of the vehicle in the network and payment of the balance on delivery