Dacia is pleased to announce the availability of LPG versions of every one of the six models it markets in France, namely Logan, Sandero, Logan MCV, Duster, Lodgy and Dokker. This simple, proven and affordable solution is ideal for Dacia customers as harsher taxation policies and restrictions concerning the types of vehicle that may be driven in the country’s major cities make LPG-fuelled vehicles an attractive alternative.
LPG versions of the following engine / model combinations are available:
- TCe 90 petrol engine / Sandero, Logan and Logan MCV,
- SCe 100 petrol engine / Lodgy and Dokker,
- SCe 115 petrol engine / Duster.
This proven, reliable technology is now available as an original equipment fitment, with prices starting from €700. This investment can be recouped thanks to:
- LPG’s lower pump price,
- The vehicle’s registration document is either free or half its usual price in practically all of France’s administrative regions,
- Company car tax not payable for two years in the case of the TCe 90 LPG engine.
Order books open on July 4, 2017.
Tax-paid prices in France:
|Logan TCe 90 LPG||Ambiance||10 900|
|Sandero TCe 90 LPG||Ambiance||11 100|
|Logan MCV TCe LPG||Silverline||12 650|
|Lodgy SCe 100 LPG (5 seats)||Lodgy||12 350|
|Lodgy SCe 100 LPG (7 seats)||Lodgy||10 350|
|Dokker SCe 100 LPG||Dokker||12 790|
|Duster SCe 115 LPG||Duster||10 900|