Renault has profited from the 2012 Geneva Motor Show to release prices for ZOE. The new compact, all-electric hatchback, which is made in Flins, France, will go on sale in Europe this autumn, but cars can already be reserved at www.renault-ze.com.
In France, tax-paid prices for Renault ZOE will start from €15,7001 for the entry level version, ZOE Life, which will come with the integrated Renault R-Link multimedia tablet, Chameleon battery charger and automatic climate control as standard equipment. Tax-paid prices for the two high-end versions – ZOE Zen and ZOE Intens – will start from €17,5001.
Tax-paid battery lease prices will start from €79/month (for a contract covering 12,500km/year over a period of 36 months).
ZOE packs six world premieres, 60 patented innovations and Renault’s excellence in the field of electric powertrains, including the most advanced electric vehicle technology:
1. It is the first mass-market electric vehicle with pre-tax prices in France starting from €15,7001.
2. It is the first mass-market electric vehicle with a range of 210km (NEDC cycle).
3. It is the first vehicle to be equipped with Range OptimiZEr, a system designed to optimise real-world range whatever the conditions thanks to three innovations: new-generation braking energy recovery, a heat pump and energy efficient Michelin Energy E-V tyres. For example, on a journey near and around a built-up area, drivers stand to benefit from a real-world range of 100km in cold conditions and 150km in mild weather.
4. It is the first electric vehicle capable of being charged at any power level up to 43kW – in between 30 minutes and nine hours – thanks to its integrated Chameleon charger. ZOE’s battery can be charged in approximately one hour at 22kW fast-charge stations which are technicaly simpler and more economical than current fast-charge stations. This intermediate power level ensures longer battery life and has less impact on the grid than a 43kW charging station.
5. It is the first electric vehicle to permit the widespread deployment of fast-charging stations that are easier to use and up to four times cheaper.
6. It is the first Renault vehicle to feature Renault R-Link, an integrated, connected multimedia system.
Thanks to ZOE, Renault puts Zero Emissions2 mobility within the reach of the majority of motorists. It is the first car to be designed from the ground up as an entirely electric vehicle and is ideal for everyday use with a tax-paid price tag in France starting at €15,7001.
ZOE LIFE: electrical excellence for everyday use.
The ‘Life’ version of Renault ZOE boasts all the necessary technology to ensure simple use, long range and connectivity. Equipment includes:
ZOE ZEN takes care of occupants
In addition to its brightly lit cabin, ZOE Zen benefits from the ‘Take Care by Renault’ signature which is dedicated to looking after the wellbeing and comfort of all occupants. The system compris
The black, ‘hi-tech’ interior ambience of ZOE INTENS mirrors ZOE’s dynamism
Standard equipment for ZOE INTENS includes a rear parking sensor and reversing camera.
Both the ZEN and INTENS versions are equipped with:
Customers who reserve ZOE will be able to specify:
Reserving ZOE at www.renault-ze.com costs €49*. Customers who reserve ZOE benefit from exclusive information about the car, as well as exclusive, personalised gifts.
1 With €5,000 ‘eco’ subsidy deducted
2 During road use, excluding wear parts
* Tax-paid prices